Seward Co-op’s community space, located in the classroom at our Friendship store, is available for reservation by any organized community group, non-profit, or neighborhood association. Please see the information and guidelines on the space, below. Reservation confirmations will be sent to you via email pending room availability.
The Friendship Store Community Room
• Our community room is located in the classroom at our Friendship store location (317 E. 38th St. Minneapolis, MN 55409). The classroom is in the northeast corner of the store, past the general seating area.
• The classroom can accommodate approximately 25 people. It is mobility-device accessible (ground floor).
• We are able to provide meeting space only. We are unable to allow outside groups to utilize our kitchen or cooking equipment.
• The classroom has 8 standard-sized tables, a mobile kitchen island with 9 high chairs, and a large wall-mounted television screen with A/V capabilities.
• We do not allow classroom space reservations for personal businesses- it is reserved for organized community groups, non-profits, or neighborhood associations. If you are uncertain if your group meets these criteria, you may fill out the form and we’ll be in touch.
• The classroom must be booked for a minimum of at least 3 people.
• The classroom may be booked at least 2 weeks in advance, and no longer than 3 months ahead.
• Reservations are free — we offer the space as a service to our community.