- Orders will not be accepted over the phone.
- Product substitutions are made at the discretion of fulfillment staff.
- Returns are accepted for unsatisfactory purchases. All approved returns are eligible for exchange or credit. With receipt and product, returns may be issued in the form of the original purchase payment.
- Any items requested within the “Additional notes” order box will be selected at the discretion of fulfillment staff.
- Items sold by weight will be fulfilled to the amount requested as closely as possible while also keeping whole units intact. Whole unit sizes may vary greatly.
- Items will be charged at the regular retail price if fulfilled after a promotional (on sale) price end date.
- $6 service fee will be applied to each order.
- $.05 per shopping bag fee (This fee will be waived during the COVID-19 pandemic).
- $3 bag fee for insulated thermal bags for frozen items during non-winter months.
- Payment by credit or debit card over the phone.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted.
- Owners may apply their quarterly discount to an order.
- No gift cards or coupons can be accept at this time.
- One daily pickup time at each store location is reserved solely for shoppers who are at a higher risk of severe illness by COVID-19, which includes people 60 and over, first responders, and those who have compromised immune systems.
- WIC, EBT payments, or payments that require a PIN, cannot be accepted over the phone. All WIC, EBT payments, or payments that require a PIN, need to made in the store.
- Orders that have not been picked up 24 hours after their assigned pickup times will be donated to a food shelf.
- Orders are not guaranteed a same-day pickup time and may be re-assigned to a pickup time on a subsequent day.
- WIC, EBT payments, or payments that require a PIN cannot be accepted at this time.
- $7.50 delivery fee will be applied, in addition to the shopping fee.
- Orders will be delivered between the start time and end time of the delivery window selected during checkout.
- Orders that have not been paid prior to the delivery window will be assigned to a subsequent delivery window.
- Orders will be delivered by Soderberg’s Florist.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic drivers will use contactless delivery.
- Drivers will attempt to contact customers two times to arrange a delivery drop location during the delivery window.
- Drivers will attempt to follow delivery instructions provided at checkout.
- Drivers who are unable to contact customers, and who do not have alternative instructions, will leave orders in the most appropriate location possible, and will leave a message with the customer noting the location.
Frequently Asked Questions Start your Pickup Order