Thank you to Seward Co-op Staff
The harvest season and holidays are traditionally one of busiest time for the co-op. As we have turned the page on harvest celebration and look forward to winter holidays, we want to take a moment to express our gratitude to our hard-working staff whose work helps to keep our community fed. To give an idea of the behind the scenes work to that made our harvest celebrations possible:
- Our Bakery baked a storm, selling over 450 pies.
- Our stores’ produce departments put their best “root” forward with combined totals of over 1,000 lbs. of Brussels sprouts and Honeycrisp apples sold.
- Meat & Seafood departments sold close to 1,100 birds.
- Our Delis catered over $6,000 worth of harvest celebration foods.
- Grocery and Wellness staff continue to be customer service superstars in following through to the end to ensure co-op shoppers had great holiday shopping experiences.
- The cherry on top of the customer experience is going through the Front End. Both our stores saw over 47,400 transactions last week. That is a lot of “would you like to round up” and “are you an owner” questions.
When co-op owners and community members shop the co-op, they help to invest in our wonderful staff in addition to investing in growers and producers. Join us in thanking our staff for all the cooperative spirit and dedication they bring to our co-op time and time again!