Game day is about casual entertaining and good company. Snacks and finger foods are classic options that please a crowd and make planning easy for you. Whether you’re the host or guest, Seward Co-op has plenty to offer when it comes to easy and quick foods to round out your game day menu.
Bring the Classic Game Day Snacks
Visit the Meat counter to find several classic game day snacks like Seward-made Mediterranean lamb burger sliders, beef sliders, BBQ pork riblets, BBQ or herb rubbed chicken wings.
Seward-made Favorites for All
Need dips or snacks on-the-go? We have Seward-made items to meet various dietary needs in our Grab’n’Go. Dips like our tasty, vegan and gluten-free sweet Thai carrot dip is an easy fan favorite.
Save with Super Deals
Save on avocados, guacamole, taco dip, and more—just in time for game day. Below, are a few deals to score Friday, Jan 31 through Sunday, Feb 2., while supplies last.
• Blaser’s, Cheese Curds $5.49/lb (regular: $6.49/lb)
• 1,000 Hills Summer Sausage $8.49 each (regular: $9.99)
• Equal Exchange, fair trade small avocados $1.29 each (regular: $1.49)
• Equal Exchange, fair trade large avocados $1.79 each (regular: $1.99)
• Earthgrown Guacamole $6.99 (regular: $7.99)