In a pandemic, days can run together. But technically this weekend is a holiday one! Fire up your grill and gather at home, or plan a shared menu to enjoy virtually with others. Seward Co-op has grilling staples to make it happen. Cook up foods that not only taste good but do good by supporting local producers.
Currently on sale at Seward Co-op:
- turkey wieners from Ferndale Market
- local crimini mushrooms
- cauliflower can be grilled, either in steak slices or as florets in a grill basket
- Blaser’s habanero ghost pepper jack cheese, so great on a burger with lots of heat
- Black River blue cheese crumbles, to add to burgers, salads or veggie dishes
- sauerkraut and other ferments from Angelica’s Garden
And in the grocery aisles, pick up Late July tortilla chips, Kettle Chips and some Santa Cruz lemonade – all on sale too!