Feeding America® is the largest hunger-relief organization in the United States. Through a network of 200 food banks and 60,000 food pantries and meal programs, they provide meals to more than 40 million people each year. Feeding America also supports programs that prevent food waste and improve food security among the people they serve; educates the public about the problem of hunger; and advocates for legislation that protects people from going hungry.
Help us fight hunger. For every qualifying item purchased from 12/4-12/17 at our co-op, General Mills will help provide TWO MEALS to Feeding America, up to 250,00 meals or $25,000! Participating items include Annie’s Mac & Cheese, Cascadian Farm Cereal & Granola Bars, & Muir Glen Canned Tomatoes. Even better, these products are all on sale!
December A Promotion Sale Prices:
- Annie’s Natural Mac & Cheese 10/$10
- Annie’s Organic Mac & Cheese 2/$7
- Cascadian Farm Cereal & Boxed Granola 2/$6
- Cascadian Farm Granola Bars 2/$6 (Excludes Fruit Infused Bars)
- Muir Glen 14.5oz Canned Tomatoes 10/$10
- Muir Glen 28oz Canned Tomatoes 2/$4
To learn more about Feeding America, visit www.FeedingAmerica.org.