Co-op Shopping Tips
1. Please shop alone, rather than with a partner or family.
2. Plan your shopping trips ahead of time with a shopping list. Look to recipes for inspiration and to help inform the quantities needed to nourish yourself and your household.
3. To maximize the efficiency of your shopping trip we have a few helpful tools to navigate and plan your in-person co-op trip.
- Find deals throughout the co-op ahead of time on our specials page or find every day deals throughout the store with our Nourish staples list.
4. Proactively communicate with people who are in the space you want to be in, rather than just going near them.
- For example, if an employee is stocking groceries near a product you are seeking, please alert the staff of your needs and allow time for the employee to move away. When in line, try not to crowd, instead allow ample space between yourself and the next person in line.
5. Skip the lines all together by shopping Curbside Pickup for your household, loved ones, or neighbors who may not be able to shop in person.
Receive store COVID updates in real time by signing up to our e-newsletter or following us on social media.