Through our selection of products, Seward Co-op strives to enrich the well-being of our customers, as well as the economic and environmental health of our community and our world. We promote sustainable food systems, and we offer products that both meet the needs and reflect the values of our diverse community. We prioritize the following products:
- High-quality natural foods
- P6 products (made by local, small, and co-op producers). When local sources are not available, we give preference to regional, domestic, and fairly traded international products.
- Organic products
- Products causing minimal environmental impacts
- Non-GMO (genetically modified organism) products
- Seafood that is sustainably sourced and products from animals that are raised humanely
- Items requested by our owners and products that meet unique needs in our community