Frozen grapes are terrific trick to keep in your summer tool kit. They're great treats for kids, fun to make as an activity, make good "ice cubes" for kids' fruit drinks (lemonade!) and/or grown-up drinks (sangrias!), or they're just lovely to pop in your mouth on a very hot day.
And frozen grapes couldn't be easier to make. Here's the ingredient list:
* Your favorite organic grapes, as many as you like.
And here's how you make them:
- Wash your grapes and let them dry.
- Place grapes on a cookie sheet or pan in a single layer.
- Place grapes in the freezer for one hour.
- Transfer grapes to a plastic freezer bag or your choice of freezer storage container.
- Remove frozen grapes from the freezer as needed.