Our Meat & Seafood Department is in a class of its own in the Twin Cities. All of our meat is sourced locally and source-verified; we personally visit all of our fresh meat suppliers. This arrangement helps area farmers keep money in their communities, reduces our carbon footprint and provides a much higher-quality final product than what’s available in the conventional market. Providing local, healthy meat often means better pricing, more versatility and freshness in cuts (click here for a guide to our beef cuts and pork cuts). Looking for something unique? We often carry fresh bison, duck and rabbit, and if we don't have it, we can source almost anything. We know exactly where every ounce of meat comes from!
* Single-source ground beef: same animal, same farm -- ground fresh daily
* Fresh, all natural homemade sausages, over 20 varieties
* Newly expanded lunch meats, sliced to order, including several homemade varieties
* 20 varieties of oven-ready items for your convenience
* Fresh seafood with daily deliveries from local partner Coastal Seafoods. Along with Coastal, we're committed to sourcing only high-quality & sustainable seafood.
* We also offer a variety of rotating specialty animals such as Red Wattle or 100% Berkshire Pork, Icelandic Lamb, and Goat. Inquire at the meat counter to see when the next delivery will be!