We offer $10 to $50 gift certificates for use at silent auctions, fundraisers, or other one-time events. We do not provide food or deli trays directly, though a donated gift card can be used to purchase food or a catering order for an event.
Recipient organizations are eligible a maximum of twice per year.
Requesting a Donation
Please complete the donation request form and return it to our Customer Service desk. You may also save the form as a PDF and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your event invitation or flyer, if applicable.
Requests should be made a minimum of two weeks in advance of the event.
Donations are given to organizations whose work aligns with our Ends Statement:
Our Ends Statement
Seward Co-op will sustain a healthy community that has:
• Equitable economic relationships;
• Positive environmental impacts; and
• Inclusive, socially responsible practices.
In addition, priority will be given to organizations that:
• Are based in the communities served by Seward Co-op.
• Reflect the cultural and racial diversity of our communities.
• Are nonpartisan and do not advocate a particular religion.
• Are registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations.